Independent Educational Plans are at the heart of the success of our academic program. Eagle Ranch Academy uses a powerful cutting edge Virtual High School software as part of our Academic program. Through this system students receive independent educational plans unique to the student’s needs to advance to the next rade level or to earn a High School diploma.
ERA’s academic program allows students to excel in any course and quickly make up for lost time in school due to previous bad behavior. Most students upon leaving ERA are either caught up with their peer class or ahead. They are taught the value of education, whereas, educational goals are developed with each student which addresses their unique talents and interests.
Eagle Ranch Academy offers core curriculum which is age and grade appropriate. Since the academic program is individualized each student is immediately set up with their own specific Academic Plan and class schedule which meets the needs of the student. The program provides students the opportunity to meet their educational goals while working on own therapeutic concerns and issues.
Eagle Ranch Academy’s Academic Program Includes:
- A nationally recognized and fully accredited curriculum, SACS CASI (Southern Association of College and Schools, Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.) Credits earned are transferable to all high schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools throughout the country. Founded in 1895, SACS CASI accredits over 13,000 schools and school systems throughout the United States and overseas. SACS CASI is an accreditation division of AdvancED. AdvancED is also the parent organization of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI) and the National Study of School Evaluation (NSSE).
- Small individualized classroom setting where the average class size 12-16 students.
- Certified Teachers - Special Education Services and IEP’s are addressed and available to help the student succeed.
- College counseling is available for those students close to high school graduation. Those student’s that are interested have the opportunity to research colleges and then we will assist in the enrollment process of the college of their choice.
- ACT/SAT/GED prep courses are available. (A local state college is a designated testing site and we will make arrangements for the student to take the national tests.)
- Students are involved in educational outings throughout the year that include Zion’s National Park, other nearby national monuments, as well as educational service projects.
- New $1,000.00 scholarship is awarded to each ERA Program Graduate for attendance at a college, university, or trade school of the student’s choice.
- Our goal is to meet every student where they are, help them move forward to return to their high school, or going to college, or whatever their next step will be.