ERA is a Residential Treatment Center for struggling teen boys and girls, ages 12-17
115 W. 1470 S.
St. George, UT 84770
Toll Free: 888-698-7095
ERA Admissions Staff work together to help you every step of the way. You will love the caring and professional way in which they help you navigate through every important detail of this difficult process.
Applicants to ERA are evaluated on the following criteria:
• Past & Present Behavior.
• Psychological & Educational Testing (when appropriate).
• Special Referrals - Special Abilities - Other Considerations.
• Consultation with Parents & Professionals.
Students may enroll at anytime during the year - Programs are individualized.
The Student Evaluation is Thorough - But very SIMPLE & QUICK to accommodate students that may need to enroll on a crisis basis.
Upon Students acceptance to ERA - Parents will receive a complete Parent Pack & Check List with all the necessary details; and one-on-one consultation with your own personal Admissions Counselor to ensure the process is SIMPLE & QUICK.
Parent Pack includes:
• All necessary forms
• Transport/escort service information
• Intake Process Information
• List of personal items needed and/or provided
• Important contact information
ERA's Admission Staff working directly with you to discuss and plan your financial options.